QLED TVs deliver three main advantages to the viewing experience. They enable to push for extreme levels of brightness. The important bit of QLED is the Q, which stands for Quantum Dot. Quantum Dots offer a different way for screens to produce color instead of the usual inefficient and limited combination of white LEDs and color filters. The dots in question range between two and 10 nanometers in diameter, and produce different colors depending on their size. For instance, the smallest dots focus on blue, the larger ones focus on red. The key point about Quantum Dots is that they’re able to produce more heavily saturated and precisely defined primary colors from blue LEDs than you can get from the relatively broad and thus imprecise light spectrum associated with white LEDs. Show More.
- Samsung QA65Q9FAM Series 9 65" Q9 UHD QLED TV - Factory Second 2ndSpecial Price $3,199.00 RRP $8,299.00
- Samsung QA75Q7FNA 75" (190.5cm) Series 7 QLED UHD Smart TV - RefurbishedSpecial Price $2,200.00 RRP $7,599.00
- Samsung QA65Q90RAW Series 9 65" Ultra Black QLED 4K UHD TV - Factory Second 2ndSpecial Price $2,987.00 RRP $3,379.00
- Samsung QA55Q7FNAW 55" Ultra Black QLED Series 7 Smart TV - Factory Second 2ndSpecial Price $999.00 RRP $2,899.00
- Samsung QA65Q8CAM 65" Series 8 UHD Curved QLED TV - Factory Second 2ndSpecial Price $2,475.00 RRP $6,299.00